Monday, October 27, 2008

:(



I started thinking today. About you. And I smiled, and I laughed.I remembered your arms around me. I remembered all the late night talks and all the words I was so comfortable saying to you, that I would have never been able to say to anyone else. I remembered all the songs that take me back and make me smile. I remembered all the promises, the ones we both knew would be broken. I remembered all the moments you took my breath away and how you knew more about me than I thought anyone could. I remembered the games we'd play because we talked about so much I couldn't think of anything else to say. I thought about what kind of personcould have thrown that all away and hurt someone that much. Going into it, I never thought it would have ended like this. After wanting someone for so long, it's supposed to be perfect, right? And everything should last forever. But I fell out of love but when you've loved someone you just want them to be happy.Even if their happiness doesn't involve you...






I hate walking past you and you not saying a word to me. I hate hearing my phone ring and seeing it's not your number in the caller id. I hate knowing you're online, but you won't talk to me. I hate knowing I can't count on you to be there for me anymore. I hate how we act like we never really knew eachother. I hate that you've let go, and I'm still the one struggling to hold on to you. I hate knowing you don't miss me at all. But I guess it's just a matter of time before I realize, I don't mean anyhting to you and I never really did.




No comments: