Thursday, October 23, 2008

STRUGGLES...






For some reason I keep coming back to you. I don't know why I'm so drawn to you of all people. You're not good looking, and you're not that bright, but you can make me laugh when all I want to do is cry. You have some power over me. You're probably the most arrogant self centered guy I know, but you call it confidence. You keep shutting me out and I always vow to leave you alone, but I keep coming back. It shouldn't be this hard. I wish I never met you, so my heart wouldn't hurt this much. You constantly put our relationship on the line. You keep gambling if this will be the last time you see me. I wish it was easier. I wished you would stop calling . I hate how you drink too much. I hate how you constantly smoke. You get me more than my best friends. You understand that when I'm silent it's not because I'm bored, but I'm thinking. You understand that when I say I'm tired I mean I'm tired of my life. I wish my heart would stop hurting.. (GRRRR)

No comments: