Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm a strong FEMALE. Yes, Im a BITCH..




Sometimes I feel like I'm alone when I say something I mean. Do I honestly put to much feeling into my words? Is there a such thing as too much truth? Are you safe, because you already know you'll evidently contradict yourself or break a promise?
Are your own lies keeping you safe from the truth?
I've grown to understand what separates me from the handful of females who put themselves into the categories they despise. The ones who love attention, and think by subliminally begging for it they gain some sort of male appreciation status? Then theres the ones who try to be what they can't. Completely disregarding what they might be good at, just to gain the interest of what they've conceived a "good man" wants. The ones who choose to be bitter about past situations, yet complain about living in the past. The ones who hide behind a false identity, ashamed or afraid to let the world know who they really are.
Me?
I can always depend on my thoughts, my actions, and my honest natural response to things to interest men. No, I dont act like a bitch because some guys like it. And no, I dont act like bitch because I want some guy to feel sorry for me as if im a piece of glass poorly glued back together.
I show them how strong I am from the get. I don't wait until my heart is in their hands to grow balls. My balls are out on the table first day, and if they cant keep up. I'm gone by the next.
I've heard alot of shit lately regarding my attitude or choice of words towards certain things and situations. Firstly, I dont have alot of friends. Those close enough to be considered acquaintances know that I speak my mind. Its both a gift and a curse. However, if you cant handle it. Your only an acquaintance, your presence wont be missed.
As for friends, well all I can say on that matter is.. if you honestly feel as if my words are hurting you. I promise you this isnt the first time ive said something about or to you. Why does it hurt now? Because im right. And you dont like it. So where are your balls at? Fix it, or ask for help. Bitching, moaning, and acting like your doing your own thing wont change or mute what I have to say. Sorry. Like i've said a million times as parting words to previous friends...

I guess U weren't as blunt as I thought U were.

No comments: