This one's Dedicated to my friend JENNY
haven't known her for so long but I've been basically one of her BACKBONES from almost the 1st day I met her :) shes a hardheaded, fun, down to eath pretty chik!!.. she's been through soooo many heartatches with the same guy that seems not 2 give 3-SHITS.. but when is it tOO MUCH 2 obtain ? ...!!!! i get mad at her because even though its soo HARD .. YOU NEED TO LET IT Goo.. cuz it aint where he's at its WHERE HE WANTS TO BE :) !
I know you've heard it before, "people don't change unless they want to change". It's the damn truth, I have to come to terms with that. No matter how loud you yell, how many times you threaten to break up with someone, no matter how many times they say they're going to change. The fact is your mouth isn't strong enough to make them move. If someone keeps constantly doing the same shit, it should be a sign for most to leave...and thats a problem for most of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment