Friday, October 24, 2008

Todo Lo Que Brilla No Es Oro.

The word/expression "SORRY" is overrated. So is "I LOVE YOU", "I MISS YOU", "YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING", & the list goes on. Basically, if the words made you tingle, made your heart fluster, and your heart beat pick up speed, it is OFFICIALLY OVERRATED. Well, with me at least. I'm sick of people saying the things you want to hear. What happened with honesty, and consideration about peoples feelings? Or did we throw that out the window along w 1st love since high school, marriage, 30 year anniversaries, and growing old together? I guess we're just completely eliminating feelings... I might as well permanently attach earplugs in these babies because I'm honestly not tryna hear it.
And why is it that people fuck up the great shit they have. I'm saying, you got your favorite pair of Levis, I see you take good care of those. You got your Jesus piece, always at the jewelry shop getting maintenance. Your car, always at the shop. Your facial, always clean. Shape up, always fresh. Yet time and time again, you got a great woman, neglected. Hmm. Well maybe I shouldn't throw us in a list of objects, but then again what else should I compare us with? You keep us on the sideline like a trophy collecting dust on the top shelf. What's up with that? And DON'T even try feeding me some bullshit line like: "I don't want you getting hurt" or "Save the best for last". You dudes constantly find a good one, sometimes even a great one, and I swear you don't even realize it. But the thing that hurts most isn't the shit you do, because whatever, we're human right? And it's not like you can read my mind and know automatically what I expect, and granted, I don't necessarily have a "Communicationist of the Year" plaque on my wall, but what really hurts .. what really gets under my skin, is the fronts you dudes put up! This whole character you build up... to ... to ... to fucking impress me! Like DUDE! ARE YOU SERIOUS? I will eventually know you for who you truly are, and it's so irritating when the mask finally comes off. It's like, all this time... spent... on NOTHING!


Todo Lo Que Brilla No Es Oro.
Pero Si Luce Bien, Pongaselo.

No comments: