Thursday, January 29, 2009
AYY its my BDAY in 10 min!
I feel like I'm losing my childhood, or growing up as people call it. Tomorrow is my birthday, but I don't feel it. Like remember when you were 9 and you couldn't sleep because you were so excited? Remember you had butterflies and you totally believed someone would throw you a surprise party or somethign outrageous? I feel nada. Tomorrow is just another day. I know it seems stupid that I'm obsessing over this, but my birthday has always been big for me. Last year i went crazy. I've been looking forward to this all year yes pretty sad i had no other motivations My childhood self would probably slap me and tell me I'm an emotionless robot that's becoming an adult. I've pretty much belived I'm like Peter Pan, and will never grow up. It's so much easier as a child. You'd never get zits, and you're imagination was endless and you were rarely embarrassed. I remember people kept telling me when i got older I should stay true to myself. I wonder what my childhood self would think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
happy belated.
Post a Comment