Back at it again. Tired of getting into something to later be back at the same spot. Tired of getting to know people and adding false hope, to never be proved wrong. But mostly tired of looking for someone to prove me wrong. It’s useless. & so is the saying “wait, good things will come to you” because how will I know a good thing when I see one? It’s happened before, when you say “HEY, I wasn’t looking this time, and you found me” Um no, he’s still a jerk. Either I attract assholes, or I am cursed. Maybe it’s just that, I think I’m cursed so much that I always expect the worst in people. It’s like I could predict what he’s going to say, when he’s going to say it, and it always comes true. It just sucks, because I know it’s coming, but theres no escaping it. & is there some sort of “Let’s break Cheka's heart” association? Because you all have said the exact same thing to me! “Not a good time right now, a lot of shit is going on.” Mmph. Really? You seemed pretty chill when I met you. That’s weird. I mean, we met at a party, we partied together, smoked, drank. But all of a sudden, it’s a bad time huh? Mmm Okay, I guess. Sayonara. & the best part of it all, is the cycle you know. The never ending cycle of people who like you, that you don’t like, the people you like, that are liking other people, that don’t like them, because they’re liking other people, that most likely like the people that like us, but these people are too busy liking you to like them back. & it sucks because I don’t ever see myself settling for those who like me, so why even bother liking the people I like who are busy liking other people, when chances are, they’ll never settle for me either.
No comments:
Post a Comment