
Life can get pretty ill sometimes. Relationships are more complicated than I expected. Before my last one, I'd been alone for quite some time. I guess now I feel liberated. I'm allowing myself to be happy, even though that means letting you go. But, no matter how selfish this sounds, I come first. I guess we didn't really take the time to know each other, and what we found was that in just a few short months, we didn't like what was hidden beneath the "I love you's". I think you really need to take the time to get to know a person before getting involved, I've seen what happens firsthand when you jump into shit. Of course I fucked up, numerous times, but doesn't everybody? I'm just trying to move on from that chapter of my life. Not that I regret it, no hard feelings, but it's time to turn the page. I'm not "looking" for someone, and if someone does catch my eye, I do promise to put him under the microscope. Test dunny in every way possible to know he's real. This might sound a little retarded, but fuck it. It's what I intend to do before getting involved. 'Cause at the end of the day, you never know what kind of stains are on someone's soul. Word.
No comments:
Post a Comment