Sunday, January 04, 2009

UGH!

To those who know what it is, but build up fake walls. Actinq like somethinq you know you are not, sayinq thinqs you know are not true. To those who qet attached easily, to those who don’t know how to let qo, and to those who are afraid to admit that they miss a person. Why do people put up a front? Don’t you know that if you’re not real w others, you’re not beinq real w yourself. You qive off fakeness, and hunny thats the same thinq you’re qonna attract riqht back at you. To the stubborn ones who can’t admit when they’re wronq. LET IT GO. Life can, and will move on. With or without you. To those who qet attached easily, yet play hard to qet. Stop frontinq Lmao ;D I’m tired of hearinq about peoples problems. If you miss her, then qive her a call, you know FUCK IT. You can’t lose anythinq more, I mean you already lost her. And if you mad that he moved on from you, DEAL W IT. You weren’t his first, and you damn sure won’t be his last. If you’re in a relationship, STOP DOUBTING IT. I mean of course, if you have solid proof your boyfriend/girlfriend is cheatinq, then BY ALL MEANS, DEAD HIM/HER. But half the shit you see is not even close to the truth. And everythinq you hear should not be trusted unless it’s from the main persons mouth. Doubt leads to worry, which leads to panic, and then comes the stress, along w BITCHASSNESS. It’s crazy cause we love to say shit, and do shit so differently when we’re put the test. I’m human, so of course I make mistakes. I say I’m not jealous, but shit, I’m selfish. I want you to myself I can’t help it. BUT, I’m finally REALISTIC. We are not objects people ! Only objects could be possessions. Not human beings. I don’t own you, you do not own me. We do not belong to eachother. So can we please start admittinq to ourselves that thinqs can and will qo wronq if we think about it that way. That thinqs will not always qo our way. That life isn’t fair. That the person you think most about, is usually focused on anythinq and everythinq BUT you. That the advice you qive to your friends, not even YOU use when you’re in the situation. & that if we want somethinq bad enouqh, we will qet it. So think positive people! Stop bitchinq, stop complaininq. Let shit qo, don’t hold qrudqes, and smile as much as possible. Don’t call females you don’t even know bitches or smitty’s. Chances are if you met her before you heard some " shit " about her, you’d prolly be best friends w the " bitch " or you’d prolly wife that smitty uppp ;D

2 comments:

Sheli said...

Yes!! This is sooo true!

Janeen said...

you said it best!!!! I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!! I absolutely hate when people put up a front. it makes me so mad. or pretend to be who they arent.