Tuesday, April 21, 2009

...SOOOO!



1.. So i had this friend... that fucked the dude i used to mess with.. eww how nasty is that.. funny shit is the BITCH is a texting GANGSTA.. but when I wanna embarrasse her or call her none of it comes in TACT.. so why waste my time with HER in fighting when she is loose with her pussy like she says "ITS HER PUSSY" eww CAUTION?!

2...So im getting my new car in a month of soo.. YAY!

3...So im building up the courage, to confront this guy, that i've had a crush in forever! should I just do it!! UGH!!

4...So Im doing these massages that are making my body look even better ! and im getting ready for the summer.. apparently is working because I've lost alot of weight and my jeans all fit me BIG! and i guess its working because ALL the HOney's seem to be coming MY WAY.. but i get them anything.. *(JUST SAYING) but theres more!!

5.. So 2 of these dudes have came back 2 me.. both with the same intension of wanting to be with me! what to do! umm LETS THINK!!

No comments: