Wednesday, June 10, 2009
coming froma guy.. its CUTE :)
have always wanted a woman to be real with me and this includes everything. I don’t care if she has to burp, fart, shit, etc. I just want her to be real and to be comfortable around me. It seems as if we put on fronts about who we really are, what we really want and what we are really doing. I don’t mind, it actually shows that you are human and that you aren’t going to neglect your health just to make me see that you are dainty, priss and proper. I feel that it is about being open and honest in situations. It lets people know that no one is perfect yet, imperfect in their perfect little way. I want my imperfect woman, flaws and all, just let me know what i am dealing with so that i can let my guard down as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment