Half of me’s still with you and I don’t care, ya’ll. The other half’s with her; I’m stuck so I compare ya’ll. Me and her is now, me and you got memories. Me and you got love, me and her got chemistry. She’s like a friend to me, you’re like the enemy. Or maybe she’s there just to cover that resentment, b. Or maybe she ain’t as fake as you and won’t take me through that same phase is you. Or maybe it’s simple, she seen all the pain that I was in and won’t make the same mistake as you. I mean, I never had an issue with trust. Never knew you had an issue with lust. We can get through anything in the world if the issue’s discussed. Was it a whole separate issue or an issue with us? But, it’s gets bigger. You doubtin’ you, you like shit, nigga. Was his money longer or was his dick bigger? You gettin’ sick, nigga. When you alone with just you & your imagine, you paint a sick picture.
— Joe Budden
No comments:
Post a Comment