Monday, November 30, 2009

BACK BACK FORTH AND FORTH...

A little sidenote to my baby <3



Hey you, I just got off the phone with you, in laying in my bed sick as hell I feel like I'm gonna die..just wanted to tell you , you're the best thing that has happened to me hands down :) and I love you beyond the word love and definition.. Your my world better yet my everything and everyday I learn something from you and it makes me like you, no love you even more.. Just wanted to tell you how much you're appreciated .. Well by me at least and that's enough cause all we need is each other I love you and thankyou for loving me back and treating me like a princess.. Your last name should be amazing cause baby you're the greatest true story love youv mi nene lindo :) muahzzz kissses allllll over!


WHAT HE SAID BACK TO ME :)




hey my love my beatiful babii mi nena linda my everything thanks 4 this great message u made my day with this one thanks babii =) just want 2 let u know u are also da best thing that has happened 2 me and i'm so glad u came into my life like real shyt idk how id be if i didnt meet u id prolly be sum where ova here angry at da world just when i thought there was no go0d people in my life u came along and proved me wrong i love u with all my fuckin heart and everyday i wish dat da day i come home 2 u will hurry up and get here i love u babii seriously ur da shyt =) i love u and i hope u get better my love i dont like u being sick it makes me sad i just wanna come home and take care of u i love u beautiful ttyl mwauhhhhhhhhhh mwauhhhhhhhhhh mwauhhhhhh mwauhhhhhhhh 1 for each cheek 1 for ya forehead and 1 for ya lips I LOVE U BABII

No comments: