Tuesday, March 09, 2010
for my everything..
It has been months that I’ve waited for you.. now surprisingly just a couple of days till your here next to me . I never knew it was physically and mentally possible to miss someone this much. But you know how the saying goes, “Anything worth having is worth waiting for.” Little did we know our paths would collide so perfect into one another.. It all started with a “Hey” .. oh you know this person? And I think you’re cute to small aim convos lol some odd months ago that escalated into deep conversations that would stretch from long conversations to baby I don’t want to click, I wish you were here .to te quiero much to I miss yous and I love yous to I can’t stand yous and sometimes I hate yous to sometimes even on the verge of breaking up and me crying till I couldn’t anymore ….Everything that’s happened in between then and now has been the most difficult, heart-wrenching, unexpected emotional roller coaster ride I’ve ever experienced in my entire life. But would I do it differently? NOPE ill ride it out if I had to with you ALL OVER AGAIN cause that’s what people do when they love each other … Everything we went through, it was worth it. All of it. Life puts us through the most unexpected circumstances; but that’s the beauty of it. The fact that you’re in my life..I couldn’t ask for anything else. You have my heart, you’ll always have it . I don’t care what anyone says, we’re the only ones that know our story. That’s all that matters to me. Now that you’re here, know that I’m going to be here through thick and thin. The good times and the bad. This phase may be the most difficult for both of us cause youre in the army and im in school, but it’ll be the most imperative. Understand that I’m going to be supportive of every decision you make, and that I’m so proud of you for everything you’re doing. You are all I need in this world. You went from being more than I could ever ask for, to being more than I can ever dream of. You inspire and motivate me in ways I have never experienced before. You make want to be a better woman. You make me want to try my hardest at everything that I do. You are always right beside me rooting me on. Encouraging and reassuring me. Its always been this way. You are priceless to me. Nothing on this earth can ever replace you. Nothing and no one will ever be able to... You are my balance in this world. You deserve no less than my everything I can’t wait for you to come back home to me for good :) You’re my happiness, my strength, my hero, my everything. I’m so glad that I have you in my life. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment