ME:
Hey papi my nene lindo, I might not make a lot of sense but I’m just going to ramble and tell you everything that’s in my head without even making sense, so bare with me… I know that we have had our share of problems, but what relationship doesn't? J loving you has changed my life forever. Each moment that you and I share I catch myself smiling for no reason at all; it feels so good to know that you accept me for who I am and that I can always count on you and trust you. Having you in my life has taught me the true meaning of love and I have only you to thank for that. Our kind of love only happens once in a lifetime and I know that I will never love anyone else the way that I love you . Thank you for filling my life with love and making each day a little less harder for me. When I said “I cant live without you” I meant it you motivate me, keep me on track and put a smile on my face when the rest of my world is falling apart I wouldn’t know what to do honestly before you life seemed like such a joke to me I didn’t care about shit just myself and my school work, partying EVERY WEEKEND.. but you came in my life taught me how to love all over again and you even help me see things in a whole different perspective you helped me show my mom the love she deserves because of where you came from and the things you went though and I love you so much for that baby I don’t know how my life would be today without you maybe boring, depressing and full of stress..
You are the only thing that keeps me together each and every day. You are the only one able to put that smile on my face even when i am upset. You taught me how to love and there is no price that i can pay you. I want to be with you for the rest of life and i mean it. You are my love and my everything. I love you.. I was talking to Mayra my friend r.. and she made me notice something .. shes been with me even when i was with my my ex boyfriend.. and she said who knows what happened to him.. but all i know is that you're better off with him and i don't know him personally but i love him because he puts a smile on my girls face.. thank you baby i will always love you forever... happy anniversary
HIM:
hey mami mi nena linda my everything, i love u with all my heart even when we have our lil disagreements, like u said sometimes we have our share of problems but we always manage 2 get through em and always end up go0d in da end because we talk it out and find out da problem and we fix it =) i love ur mesage it put da biggest smile on my face and made my day matter afact u always make my day everyday just by hearing ur voice and talkin 2 u on da phone like i told u last night i look foward 2 talkin 2 you its my favorite part of da day when i get 2 talk 2 da love of my life and hear ya wonderful voice... u keep my head up and keep me going when da going gets tough over here when i have bad days at work i just talk 2 u and i feel like everything else doesnt matter and i forget about everything else and just focus on me and u, u brighting up my days like i told u b4 your my sun my moon my stars my everything i just feel complete when i speak 2 u and u make me so happy. i cat wait 2 come home already i wish these das would go by a lil more faster i wanna see u and be with my beautiful girlfriend already i wanna hold u and hug and kiss u and do everything 2 show u my love and da way i feel about u mami ur da best thing dats happen 2 me by far i kno alotta people say stuff about our relationship and ya girls tell u stuff dat make u think sometimes but i promise u everythings gonna be go0d between us i love u 2 death and ima prove it 2 u and everyones else dat has doughts about me i also know dat it pisses u off dat i kno alotta females but i promise u dont have 2 worry about dat cuz i dont want anyone else but you mami ur da only woman i need in my life all dem otha bitches is just chicks i kno dat are only associates from school and from growing up i dont want them or anyone else i promise u ive learned alot alot shyt through my life experiences and ive learned dat when u love someone u treat dat person go0d and with respect and u be loyal 2 dat person and dont ever give up even when it gets tuff and gets hard i love u and i dont ever want 2 fuckin loose u or ever do anything 2 fuck up wat me and u have... i'm here speaking to you as a man and not a boy and everything im saying is coming from da heart i love u Francheska Dirocie and i except full responsibility of your heart i promise u its in a go0d place and i will never do anything 2 hurt it or break it u can trust me beautiful and im telling u we are go0d 2 go its us 2 against da world mami and im ready 4 watever aslong as i kno i have u by my side 2 be there with me u kno i love u babi and u are da best things dats happened 2 me u are an amazing woman and thank u for always being there 4 me ur not only my girlfriend ur my family and my bestfriend.... Happy Anniversary Mami!
Ps. My message is longer lol i love u beautiful =) always and forever
AND I CANT BELIEVE HE WROTE SO MUCH MORE THAN HE'S USED TO... I LOVE HIM
No comments:
Post a Comment