Monday, October 20, 2008

G.E.T ((familiar))

made a vow to myself to grow into the person I want to be, and so far so good.I feel as if I can't fix everything, so I need to leave them be.I've learned so much this past month it's crazy.All I can say is that people are fucked up, and thats the honest to God truth.People are sooooo... consumed with themselves, its kinda ridiculous.I always look at the bigger picture. I always read between the lines, that's just me.I don't worry about irrelevant things.. as long as they aren't going to bother me, then I really don't care.People may mistake me for being the type of girl who doesn't stand up for herself, or speak up.But I look at it this way, why make a scene when the whole situation is beneath me.I feel as if people don't deserve my attention, as to why they don't get it. It's nothing personal, thats just me. I speak when I want to speak.

No comments: