Thursday, October 23, 2008

Stupid Cupid..


I bet you Cupid eventually killed himself. I mean after helping other Why can't I desperately and madly fall in “like” with someone now. I'm sorry about all these entries lately about my lack of a love life, but this whole month has reminded me that I’m all alone, in a crowd of couples. Does anyone else feel like that sometimes? people find love he probably got suicidal and plunged a few love arrows into himself. What was up with his costume anyways, a diaper and a bag of arrows? Okay, I know sound pretty cynical on love, it’s just I just kind of realized how many people I've helped fall in "like" with each other. Not to toot my own horn (ahha what a weird expression), but I'm a born matchmaker. As Mr. Monk would say, "It's a gift and a curse." I mean, don't get me wrong, I love introducing my friends to their future beaus (lack of a better word), but what about me? Why can't I be the match-ee for once?

No comments: