Wednesday, October 22, 2008

VOTE OR DIE!





How do people have the balls to say they don't want Obama for
president because he's Muslim. Most of you ignorant people have corrected but just say "His middle name is Hussein. Read between the lines." Stupid, stupid! He isn't Muslim, but would it matter if he was? Why couldn't a Muslim boy dream to be president? The reason America is so God damn big is because there are millions of people, including Muslims, Jews, Christians, and Atheists. Why stop at judging people on their religion? Why don't we only allow men with gray hair to run? This isn't a Christian nation if you noticed. I agree that it definitely appears to be at times. For the record, I'm still unsure of who would be a better candidate. McCain is the safe choice, while Obama is all for change, which we obviously need.

There is no excuse . The countdown is on and whatever your political affiliations you must vote!!!! I acknowledge that Obama mania is at fever pitch but it's not just hype...ITS OUR COUNTRY!! we need someone to stand up for it!!

No comments: