Tuesday, November 11, 2008

AHHHHHHH

I feel like a hypocrit. I don't want to settle for less, but I do. I settle for less in all aspects of my life, in anything I do. I'm settling. Why? It's a miserable way to live life really. Wasting whatever time is left on this earth settling for less than what I should is not how I pictured my life. I settle for a less-than-amazing guy, why? Because I don't have enough freedom in my life to actually pursue a guy who can live up to my own impeccable standards? I settle for friends who don't bother to question if I'm even alive & well. Why? Because I'd rather be out with those same people, rather than be home alone, miserable? Its stupid. I'm settling and its not a good feeling.My life hasn't even really begun so to say, so I don't wanna whine too much. When my life does begin however, meaning I'm supporting myself with my own money & education, with real responsibilities & real problems- I'm not going settle. I cant tell you the type of person I'm going to be in the near future.. but I do know I'm not going to be one to settle for anything less than what I should. I guarantee that

No comments: