"I'm a knife wound in the making."
That has to be one of the most interesting quotes I've said. I did delete the blog it was in, only because it was pointless to have it up anymore. That quote though I brought it up because it is who I AM. I've got a lot of comments of it, people being "scared" of me. DON'T BE! I am not a frightening person at all, if anything I'm the complete opposite. It just happens that the quote is a warning not to get on my bad side. I don't intentionally hurt feelings, but I do know how to. I can make people upset easily & I can turn the tables quick. My sarcasm turns into brutality & it's not a nice sight.
So those of you who liked that quote, thanks! Those who got scared from that quote, who are just pulling back, DON'T! If you aren't doing anything wrong, if you aren't lying & won't get caught up in something - you're FINE!
Thanks.
That has to be one of the most interesting quotes I've said. I did delete the blog it was in, only because it was pointless to have it up anymore. That quote though I brought it up because it is who I AM. I've got a lot of comments of it, people being "scared" of me. DON'T BE! I am not a frightening person at all, if anything I'm the complete opposite. It just happens that the quote is a warning not to get on my bad side. I don't intentionally hurt feelings, but I do know how to. I can make people upset easily & I can turn the tables quick. My sarcasm turns into brutality & it's not a nice sight.
So those of you who liked that quote, thanks! Those who got scared from that quote, who are just pulling back, DON'T! If you aren't doing anything wrong, if you aren't lying & won't get caught up in something - you're FINE!
Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment