Monday, February 08, 2010

something cute i love him

FROM ME TO HIM: I want you to know how much I appreciate all the things you do for me. You make me feel needed, wanted and cared about. You are absolutely amazing. You always make sure I’m smiling, laughing and just making sure I’m good. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have such an amazing boyfriend and I don’t say this lot babe and I’m sorry… I should say it more I love you and I’m sorry for the way I’ve been acting.. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you for once in my life I feel secure and wanted by someone who loves me and cares about me and my surroundings… I don’t know bebe I can’t see myself without you .. I was thinking about the way we started talking the stupid stuff we care about and still do the thousans of questions I asked you when we started talking and how we fell in love its crazy I may not be the nicest or the best girlfriend to you sometimes, and I promise you that I will treat you how you deserve to be treated from now on. When you are not around you are all I think about. I love you and thats never gonna change.

FROM HIM TO ME i do those things because i love u with all my heart and when u love someone and u care about someone u always make sure they are go0d and happy cuz ur my other half and when u aint happy or go0d i aint happy or go0d u kno... and its cool i aint mad at da way u was acting cuz i understand mami i love u and i aint goin anywhere ima be here by urside 4eva we gonna grow old together and have grandchildren and ima sit there and watch u watch novelas lol =) u are an amazing woman and all i can ask 4 in a woman ur beautiful smart intellegant great personallity and got a great head on ur shoulders wat more can a nigga ask 4 ur like a gift from god i swear and i promise u i will never do anything 2 mess up wat me and u have i love u mami and i will always be by urside and here when ever u need me i promise... i love u mi nena linda and im here 2 stay and i aint goin anywhere ur da best girlfriend ever so dont ever think different

No comments: