Tuesday, February 09, 2010

you & me

He and I started out simple Cause I was out of a current relationship, single and wanting to mingle Not with suckers whose minds were corrupted with the hit and bang mentality but I had my Heart and mind on someone who’ll lead us straight to victory. I broke the rules avoiding the consequences Cause all I yearned for was his presence He brightened the darkest days with a twinkle of an eye Setting constellations glowing from left the right He became the only star among my personal galaxy because everything about him fascinated me His aspect on life intrigued my interest with good intentions Not to mention he’s the one I’ve been wanting from the start Hence the last one i need to protect my heart He’s my knight And shining amor with a softer side Leaving me breathless with every kiss he left upon my lips Sending bliss shiver down my spine in ultimate pleasure intentionly intimatcy became imminent. He And I started out simple Making history add an addition because he became part of the equation You + Me is the final sum of what you call..love.

No comments: